Christmas is over, but that's no reason to be sad. You can use any or all of the tips for my 12 Days of Saving Money all year-round for your event planning needs—it's the gift that keeps on giving!
Here's a recap of the full series:
1. Get a Deal on Your Holiday Venue
2. Cutting Costs on Food
3. Don't Drink Your Budget Away
4. Bundle Your Costs!
5. Get Non-Alcoholic Drinks for Free
6. Don't Be Scared of the Ghosts of Christmas Past
7. 3 Tips for Encouraging Party Attendance
8. Reuse (Supplies) and Reduce (Your Budget)
9. Entertainment on a Budget
10. Lighten Up This Holiday!
11. It's Never Too Late to Party
12. Remember the Meaning of the Holidays