Whether you're in Barbados for conferences, business meetings or corporate events, it's important to take some time to play. After all, why travel to a a picturesque location and not take time to explore and enjoy it?
- Go Ziplining at Aerial Trek Zipline Adventures.
Swing from 8 platforms nestled within a canopy of trees.
- Explore the many historical sites.
Take your pick from Sunbury Plantation House (a 300 year old Great House), George Washington House (the former residence of George Washington), St. Nicholas Abbey, Arlington House Museum, Sam Lords Castle, and more.
- Let your hair down at the Harbour Light Night Club's Tropical Beach Extravaganza Party.
It's on every Monday and Wednesday night. Check out the Barbados polo schedule.
- Get around on a Segway at Segway Barbados.
- Go horse riding in Barbados.
Select from beach rides, rides in the country and romantic full moon rides.
- Watch polo or try an introductory polo clinic.
There are 4 polo clubs in Barbados so there's lots of polo action from which to choose. (Check out the Barbados Polo Calendar.
- Tour a Chocolate Factory.
Learn about the traditional art of chocolate marking and sample some delicious treats along the way at Agapey Chocolate Factory.
- Get close to nature.
There are caves to explore, gardens to visit and scenic areas for hiking.
- Go on a dinner cruise.
(The Jolly Roger is back in Barbados.)
- Get on board the Concorde at Barbados Concorde Experience.
Come visit The Concorde at its final resting place and learn about the history of what was one of the most thrilling ways to travel.