The top 10 benefits of Caribbean incentive travel in the summer? Here they are:
- No need to worry about delays and cancellations due to blizzards.
- Hotel rates are significantly lower.
A villa for your team's exclusive use may even be affordable.
- Many 5 star hotels, resorts and villas offer special summer incentives.
- You'll save on airfares.
- Meeting facilities and special event venues are more affordable.
- Beaches and attractions are less crowded.
- You'll discover hidden gems.
Local residents and Caribbean nationals returning home to visit family will be vacationing alongside you. You can learn about affordable attractions and restaurants.
- There are some fabulous summer festivals and special events.
- There are some great summer sporting events.
- Days are longer so you'll have more time to enjoy the sunshine.
Villa in Anguilla
Worried that the Caribbean may be too hot for incentive travel, business meetings, conferences, and retreats during the summer? Think again:
- Stay at one of the many beach resorts to feel the cooling effects of the trade winds.
- Follow the lead of the local population. Go to the beach and schedule outdoor team events early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- Schedule meetings and visits to indoor attractions from 10:30 - 3:30.
- Build some mountain adventures and activities into your itinerary. Your team will be cool and comfortable.
Villa in Jamaica
To paraphrase Noel Coward:
Only mad dogs.....go out in the noon day sun.
What are the best picks for summer travel in the Caribbean? Anguilla, Jamaica, St. Lucia, and Dominica are idea for summer travel because of the opportunity to enjoy activities in the mountains.
For more information about planning Caribbean Incentive Travel visit: