The doors for IMEX Frankfurt 2013 swing open in the morning, there will be many incredible exhibits and a chance to network with event planners and hospitality industry professionals from around the world. Hosted buyers, visitors and exhibitors will be able to get a lot of business done this week but do remember to carve out some downtime.
Here is a quick sample of receptions and events that various exhibitors will be offering. Pre-registration is required for some events.
While a couple of exhibitors like Cyrus and the Hub Hotel at the Italy booth are featuring all day Happy Hours. The bulk of happy hour events will take place between 3:00 and 5:30 Daily.
- Pop over to VisitEngland for afternoon tea at 3:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Holland and Jumeirah Hotels will be having happy hours at 4:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Sample the Tastes of Serbia on Tuesday and the Tastes of Spain on Wednesday at 4:30
- Preferred Hotel Group will host a Champagne lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at noon.
- Leading Hotels of the World, will have a hosted buyer Champagne reception on Tuesday and Wednesday at 4:00 and Thursday at 2:00
- The Malaysia Spice Market Reception, which was a big hit last year, is returning on Tuesday at 4:00. It's a chance to get a feel for what goes on at Malaysian hawker stalls as you haggle for gifts and treasures.
On Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, hosts will be having a number of private receptions and dinners for hosted buyers. Other evening events will include:
- FRESH Dinner at Living at XXL Restaurant on Tuesday at 7:30
- CIM-Clubbing at UNION HALLE on Tuesday at 9:00
- IMEX Gala Dinner at the Marriott Hotel Platinum Ballroom on Wednesday at 7:00
Cvent will be at Stand G565
Also, Brian Ludwig will be presenting twice:
- 5/21, Stand D795: Technology and the Future of the Meetings and Events Industry
- 5/22, Stand D975: Going Mobile: How Smart Devices and Mobile Apps Can Increase Engagement and Strengthen Connections at Meetings & Events