Now that temperatures have dropped to more comfortable levels, the season has kicked into high gear in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and other areas of the United Arab Emirates.
There are many new attractions and attractions on the horizon to make this destination even more appealing for corporate groups.
- The Zayed National Museum, a tribute to the legacy of His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the founder of UAE and Emir of Abu Dhabi, is continuing to take shape.
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and the Louvre Abu Dhabi are taking shape.
- Eight new restaurants are opening in Yas Island Mall including Masala Street, inspired by Indian street food, and Esfahan, specializing in Persian cuisine.
- Masdar City, a city without cars is a sustainable environment near Abu Dhabi Airport. Transportation is provided by Personal Rapid Transport (PRT) pods.
- Jannah Burj Al Sarab, with 318 rooms and suites, recently opened. Capital Centre Arjaan is brand new. The newest resort developments include Zaya Nurai Island, a 12-minute boat ride from Abu Dhabi, which is taking shape with beach retreats, beach villas, and beach estates. It's 13 minutes from the Kyle Phillips-designed Yas Links Golf Club.
Speaking of golf, groups that are interested in golf will not be disappointed. In fact, they will find that their options have increased in recent years. In addition to the Yas Links Golf Club, a the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, players can enjoy a relaxing game with a view of the gulf.
One thing is certain, corporate groups can always count on finding something new in Abu Dhabi.
For more information about Abu Dhabi consult Saadiyat Island Takes Shape in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 5 Reasons to Host Your Event at Yas Island Incentive Travel: Amazing Abu Dhabi, and Saadiyat Island Beach Resorts, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
For more help in planning your trip consult the Cvent Abu Dhabi, UAE Meeting Planning Guide.
Photo Credit: Thomas Galvez