On June 12 - 13, 2012, Ignite Business Event Expo, a brand-new, exciting and innovative trade show and conference will take center stage at Toronto's Best Energy Centre, one of Canada's award-winning, state of the art event venues. With the theme "BE the change," it will aim to inspire business and corporate event planners.
Earlier this week in a conversation with Richard Elliot, the Ignite Magazine publisher who also started Incentiveworks, he highlighted some of the show's key features including:
- highly respected "marquee" speakers focusing on hot issues for the events industry
- scheduled meetings between hosted buyers and global sellers including hotels, resorts, caterers, audio-visual services and other event industry suppliers
- innovative formats such as 3-D interactive sessions
- experiential zones showcasing what's hot in food and beverage, technology and more.
At Ignite Business Event Expo, you will not find:
- rigid, boxed booths
- cramped breakout sessions
- attendees seated in rows for hours listening to boring keynotes
Continuing the trend that was brilliantly displayed at IMEX America 2011:
- MPI Toronto will be co-locating MPI TEC, its annual Toronto Education Conference in nearby Niagara Falls Ontario on June 12th & 11th.
- SITE Canada's annual summer social evening is scheduled for June 12
Attendee registration will begin on January 1, 2012. One thing is certain. For suppliers, event planners, and meeting planners who are looking for a fresh approach to event industry trade shows and conferences, Ignite Business Event Expo, will be a breath of fresh air.
Applications for what is shaping up as a world-class event are now being accepted from hosted buyers and exhibitors. Attendee registration will begin on January 1, 2012.
Search the Cvent Supplier Network for hotels in Toronto, Niagara Falls, and Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.