When it's time to pull out all the stops in thanking top-tier clients and rewarding team members who have generated incredible results in a tough market, the Middle East has many opportunities to create unforgettable, blockbuster events.
Start out by flying business or first class on Etihad Airways or Emirates Airlines. If your budget has room for it, take your team or clients to a "6" or "7" Star resort. They'll be pampered with luxurious amenities and butler service.
Examples: Jumeirah Burj Al Arab (Dubai), Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah (Dubai) , Emirates Palace (Abu Dhabi), Al Husn at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa (Oman). Also consider the Royal Villas at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Armani Hotel at Burj Khalifa, Al Bustain Palace (Oman), and Raffles Dubai (which has a butler for every floor).
If business class and butlers aren't in your budget, stay at one of the many 5 Star hotels and build some of the following guaranteed crowd pleasers into your itinerary.
- Go skydiving or hot-air ballooning in Dubai
- Take a helicopter tour of Dubai and land on the helipad at the Burj Al Arab
- Go on a luxury desert safari and have dinner at a Bedouin camp where sheikhs take their guests
- Treat your guests to afternoon tea at Burj Al Arab
- Learn to play polo in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Camel polo is also available in Dubai
- Go on a hot air balloon safari
- Sip Champagne in the Formula One paddock at the Etihad Airways Grand Prix
- Dine at At.mosphere on the 122nd Floor Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building
- Discover how a Ferrari is built at Ferrari World's Made in Maranello attraction in Abu Dhabi
- Go pearl diving in Dubai
These are just a few examples of activities that deliver ultimate luxury for teams and client incentives in the Middle East. What would YOU add to this list?
Photo Credits: Executive Oasis International
Search the Cvent Supplier Network for luxury hotels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Oman.