My recent post featuring 25 non-alcoholic beverages was so popular that I've combed the Internet and come back with more mocktails to ensure that corporate event participants stay cool and comfortable.
Even though I included 25 the first time around, I missed some popular ones. I've included them here as well as some of the other marvelous mocktails I've uncovered with links to the recipes.
- Roy Rogers. Coke with a splash of grenadine garnished with a maraschino cherry.
- Virgin Cuba Libre. Coke with a splash of lime juice.
- Arnold Palmer. For golf events, this mocktail of ice tea and lemonade is the perfect blend.
- Blackberry Smash. This cocktail by Rebecca Winkler of A Calculated Whisk blends blackberry syrup, club soda or seltzer, mint leaves, and lime wedge.
- Virgin Mary.
- Caribbean Sunset. Mix Sprite, Minute Maid Orange Juice, and Minute Maid Lemonade and add a dash grenadine to mix this drink that was created by Coca Cola.
- Pink Passion. Minute Maid Smoothies Orange, Monin Red Passion Fruit Syrup, and sugar.
- Miloni. Created by Shekar, the head bartender of the Hyderabad Marriott Hotel's Altitude lounge a Miloni blends fresh watermelon, crushed mint, peach syrup , pineapple juice, and lime juice.
- Ombre Grapefruit Cocktail.Candace Stringham of Handmade Mood created this mocktail that blends grapefruit juice, 7-up or Sprite and simple syrup.
- Virgin Bellini. Replace the sparkling wine with lemon-line soda and mix it with peach nectar.
- Elderflower cordial diluted with water and ginger ale served over ice with fresh mint leaves was suggested by Tim Binnington of the New Orleans Convention Company
- Virgin Pina Colada. Coconut cream and pineapple juice blended until it is rich and creamy. Add grenadine to give it a burst of flavor and food coloring to transform the drink into a signature mocktail to fit your theme or brand colors.
- Citrus Sunshine. From India, a delightful splash of sunshine in a glass.
Speaking of signature mocktails, these 3 were created for Intel, one of the world's most well known brands, for one of their own corporate events.
- Intel made a splash with Intel Blue Coladas blended from coconut milk, coconut syrup, pineapple juice, syrup, and blue food coloring for a networking session at its employee only career fair.
Its subsidiaries created their own signature mocktails for the same event.
- McAfee red McAfeeni
- Wind Riverita by Wind River
Here are the high tech. mocktail recipes.
Photo Credits: Intel Free Press, A Calculated Whisk, Handmade Mood