- The peaks and valleys of economic performance.
- New horizons.
- Changing perspectives.
- Charting a course to the top position in your market.
To pull it together:
- Pinpoint your objectives.
- Select a theme.
- Include the key ingredients for effective team building (i.e. briefing, simulation, debriefing, business application exercises)
- Add a majestic setting (e.g. mountain inns, secluded lodges, 5 star hotels). Event planning is easy in the right location.
- Throw in exhilarating activities to create one of your most memorable team events. Rock climbing, zip-lining and skiing aren't the only mountain adventures that await you.
As featured on The Amazing Race, abseiling is the opposite of rock climbing. You descend the rock face. I have had the pleasure of taking corporate clients on this adventure in Oman.
Coffee Plantation Tours
If rugged expeditions aren't your cup of tea, tour a coffee plantation. Enjoy the spectacular view and discover where that perfect cup of coffee comes from.
Even your team's armchair athletes can enjoy orienteering, GPS treasure hunts, caving, raft-building, rafting, outdoor cooking challenges, helicopter tours, and off-road jeep or ATV adventures.
You're whisked to a heli-pad in a limousine. Enjoy panoramic views, champagne, and a picnic lunch.
Presto! You've created the perfect mountain retreat.
For more information about mountain team events, read: