Wilderness and wilderness survival themes are the perfect vehicle for team-building retreats to explore:
- re-charting your course.
- re-gaining focus.
- blazing new trails.
- getting off the beaten track to leave the competition behind.
- discovering new uses for products and services.
Canada is the ideal setting for wilderness team-building retreats. It has:
- more lakes than the rest of the world combined. (Over 2 million lakes cover about 7.5% of its surface.)
- more than half of the world's rivers.
- nearly 1 billion acres of forest.
- 19 National Parks with campsites serviced by Parks Canada.
Year=round camping, hiking and trekking are possible for corporate events. In the spring, summer and fall, in combination with expertly facilitated team-building exercises and simulations, a variety of activities can flesh out a wilderness theme:
- canoeing and kayaking
- horse riding
- treetop walking
- rock climbing
- outdoor cooking
- whitewater rafting
- off-roading in all-terrain vehicles
Canada has no shortage of resorts, luxury hotels and secluded lodges in all price ranges for wilderness retreats. Here are a few examples:
- Nova Scotia: Trout Point Lodge
- Quebec: Auberge Lac-a-l'Eau-Claire
- Ontario: Taboo Resort and Conference Centre
- Manitoba: Wilderness Edge - Retreat & Conference Centre
- British Columbia: King Pacific Lodge
In fact, you could pick a different resort every year and never run out of event venues from which to explore the Canadian wilderness.
Start researching Canadian resorts on the Cvent Supplier Network.