The nation’s largest hot air balloon was launched on December 16th in Orlando, Florida by Orlando Balloon Rides.
Towering more than 11 stories high, filled with 425,000 cubic feet of hot air, the massive balloon can carry up to 24 passengers. (A typical hot air balloon carries four people.)
Currently, Orlando Balloon Rides flies a fleet of three 16-passenger balloons. Ideal for group activities and incentive programs, the larger balloons by this company offer these attributes:
- Partition baskets that give guests more maneuverability and allow the pilot to keep his focus on the ride, equipment and navigational controls.
- Baskets constructed of all aircraft grade stainless steel wrapped in wicker, which makes them sturdier than a smaller bucket basket that will stretch when leaning on the sides.
- Higher walls that ensure guests feel secure when enjoying the view.
- Higher fuel capacity that allows for higher and longer flights.
- Smoother landings with the added weight of a partition basket.
Learn more about Orlando in the Cvent Destination Guide.