Guy Harvey is a celebrated artist, scientist, diver, angler, conservationist and explorer as well as an active advocate for marine conservation. His artwork is the foundation of Guy Harvey Inc., a major publishing, merchandising and licensing organization. The estimated $3-million transformation project will include:
- Incorporation of the signature Guy Harvey brand throughout the public and exterior spaces of hotel and meeting space, including all artwork, murals and signage
- Implementation of a Guy Harvey decor theme in all the guest rooms, which will also receive new carpet, paint, artwork and flat screen HDTVs
- Replacement of existing hotel shop with a Guy Harvey Adventure Center, featuring licensed Guy Harvey clothing, products and souvenirs; video displays of Guy Harvey content and conservation information; as well as water sports and activities center
- Re-imaging of the resort’s current restaurant and beach bar to reflect the new Guy Harvey brand
- Development of a casual, marine-themed Guy Harvey restaurant with lounge area, private dining and retail store
The Outpost property will remain owned and managed by TradeWinds Island Resorts and will continue to share privileges with its nearby, larger sister property, the TradeWinds Island Grand.