All over the U.S., event planners are already hunting for the perfect place to hold their holiday parties. They know that they have to select a venue that will meet the expectations of their biggest critics – their bosses, colleagues and management team. Not surprisingly, many planners find selecting a holiday party venue to be one of the most daunting tasks of the year.
At Cvent, we recognize that the holiday party is the time to celebrate not only the year’s achievements, but the talent and teamwork that made those achievements possible. That’s why we wanted to help our audience of 50,000 planners by helping them identify some of the top special event venues in their market.
We selected the top holiday venues in each market, based on the number of times each venue was viewed and the venue’s group lead market share within the Cvent Supplier Network.
Without further ado, here are the top holiday party venues in each of Cvent’s Top 10 Meetings Destinations:
- Live Oak Event Center/UCF, Orlando, Florida
- Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Washington, DC
- Atrium Events, Chicago, Illinois
- The Springs Preserve, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Brookhaven Country Club, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Soledad Club, San Diego, California
- 755 Club, Atlanta, Georgia
- Noah's - Chandler (AZ), Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Olympic Collection Banquet & Conference Center, Los Angeles, California
- Classic Fare Catering & Events/Sky Lobby & Sky Terrace, Miami, Florida
In order to help planners find the perfect venue for their upcoming holiday parties, Cvent evaluated over 5,000 venues. We based our selections off of the number of views the venue received, as well as the venue’s group lead market share within the Cvent Supplier Network. To view Cvent’s complete list of Top U.S. Special Event Venues, please visit: http://www.cvent.com/en/sem/top-us-special-event-venues-2012.shtml.