The final piece of the meetings management puzzle is choosing and implementing technology. People often wonder why we put this step last, but it’s because you need to know your goals with technology (and meetings) in order to get the most out of it.
The best technique for implementation is to do it in phases. You can purchase the entire suite up front, but take steps with the implementation. Those steps can be as slow or as fast as you need them to be, but by focusing on one piece and truly learning it, you’re more likely to gain adoption with your new technology system.
Cvent’s technology can be purchased in modules to help you achieve various goals of your meetings management program:
- Meetings Management Module or a meeting registration form helps you to capture meeting activity and get the visibility you need into meeting volume while also automating an approval process.
- Cvent Supplier Network or eRFP and venue sourcing solution automate the sourcing and budgeting process. A centralized sourcing solution standardizes meeting contracts and identifies savings opportunities.
- Attendee Management or online event registration system helps manage your event attendees, including integrating event registration with travel booking for a consistent travel and meetings process.
- CrowdCompass mobile event apps allow for onsite attendee engagement as well as a huge reduction in event costs by eliminating the need for printing paper.
- Meeting Management Technology helps manage your event attendees at the event. From creating the perfect check-in experience to using RFID technology to track all of your attendees’ locations, onsite attendee tracking provides insight into what your attendees are doing at your event.