Remember the events of yesteryear?
You’d jot down an attendee’s registration information over the phone and then type it into a spreadsheet, or you had a form that attendees could fill out and mail in. And what about paying their registration fee? Yep, put that check in the envelope too.
The tedious manual work and typos were enough to make your head spin. But as time went on, maybe you started collecting registrations by email or through a web form.
And maybe that’s still your reality today. If so, that’s okay! Great events don’t just happen, but there are ways to make it easier on yourself:
The New Registration Norm
Event technology has zapped the manual work out of event registration, automating most of your processes and making it easy to provide a great registration experience for your invitees. If you’re not currently using any event technology, registration can be a perfect place to start.
The Upside for You
As the event organizer, the right registration system can help you do what you do, better and faster:
- Personalize registration for each attendee, from sponsors and speakers to exhibitors and VIPs
- Create a registration experience with your organization’s branding
- Collect the right information, like dietary restrictions and housing and travel details
- Automate emails, like invites, reminders, and confirmations
- Report on progress and success in real-time with the click of a button
The Upside for Your Attendees
A great registration system means a better experience for your invitees too, which can help increase your registration numbers!
- Their information is prepopulated for quick and easy registration
- They get the same great experience no matter what kind of device they register from
- They have peace of mind that their payment will be processed securely
Much like how technology has changed most parts of our lives, the right tools can make = registration that much easier so you can focus on the rest of your event to-do list.