In Part 1 of this podcast episode, Brooke and Cody sit down with Dr. Jonathan Spero and discuss how meeting planners can be proficient at mitigating company risk while also optimizing the health and safety of meeting attendees.
Who is Dr. Jonathan Spero?
Dr. Jonathan Spero is a serial healthcare entrepreneur focused on improving the health and performance of employees for over 25 years. His most tenured company, InHouse Physicians, has been dedicated to protecting the well-being and productivity of meeting attendees worldwide.
InHouse Physicians regularly supports some of the highest profile corporate sales, incentive, and executive programs around the world including the Olympic Games and World Cup. Dr. Spero practices both Internal and Emergency Medicine. He is an expert on medical risk management in the meeting industry, healthcare cost containment in the employer space, and a leader in the field of neurobiology of human performance.
The Episode: What to Listen For
- What makes one person more productive than another?
- Attendees are the main event – why?
- What is biostacking and how does it work?
- What is Flow?
- Goals – they belong in every aspect of your life.
- ANTS. We aren’t talking about insects.
- After 20 min, what happens to your productivity?
- I like to move it move it – hitting the reset button.