With stunning views of Lake Tahoe and the picturesque backdrop of the Sierra Nevada, High Camp at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows provides the perfect setting to host a memorable meeting that attendees will be talking about long after it wraps.
Scenic Tram Ride to Unbeatable Views
The High Camp Experience starts at the base as attendees board the Aerial Tram and soar 2,000 vertical feet above a mountainscape of granite rock and the iconic Tram Face. After the 10-minute ride to the top, groups arrive at High Camp astounded by the 360-degree views and invigorated by the fresh mountain air.
The High Camp venue underwent a $2.3 million remodel last year, and it shows. The modern yet rustic décor features hardwood floors, granite countertops, benches crafted from retired chairlifts, and large panoramic windows that further showcase the views. The newly remodeled deck is excellent for summertime functions alfresco, and the Terrace Bar is the perfect spot to gather inside while looking out at the snowcapped peaks and dazzling blue water of Lake Tahoe.
High Camp’s chef, Andrew Gregory, and his culinary team collaborate with the Tahoe Food Hub and local farmers to bring fresh and sustainable ingredients to dining on the mountaintop. Guests can wash down delicious appetizers and inventive entrées with California wine, local beer, and specialty craft cocktails.
From an intimate experience of 50 attendees to a grand event of up to 500, High Camp at Squaw Valley has all the fixings to make your event stand out.
More to View and More to Do
No matter what season you visit, there are countless ways for your group to unwind, explore, and experience new things at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows. Here are a few favorite activities that will distinguish your meeting from the ordinary.
- Brand-new Via Ferrata: Coming this October, attendees can explore Squaw Valley’s iconic rock faces on the all-new Via Feratta (aka “Iron Road”) routes. Local guides help navigate the rock face on the protected climbing route with permanent steel anchors and cables that keep participants safely connected to the rock 100% of the time. A perfect activity for team-building!
- Skiing and snowboarding: From hosting the 1960 Winter Olympics to being voted North America’s best ski resort by USA Today’s 10Best, it’s no surprise that Squaw Valley is considered a mecca for skiing and snowboarding. The vibrant ski culture spans from the village to the peaks as longtime skiers and newcomers alike enjoy the variety of terrain and epic scenery. During peak winter months, High Camp is a ski-in/ski-out venue!
- High Camp pool and hot tub: High Camp’s pool and hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. During spring, visitors can soak in the hot tub while surrounded by snowy peaks, while summer is the perfect time to lounge poolside at 8,200 feet.
- Wanderlust Yoga Studio: Wanderlust Studio’s mountain views, expert teachers, and laid-back mountain-town energy make for a truly unique and inspiring sanctuary to practice yoga year-round. The studio welcomes all levels of participants and offers a wide array of class types.
- Trilogy Spa: Private, award-winning treatments are available in this 4,000-square-foot spa for both individuals and groups. Body treatments, massages, skin care, nails, and more are available year-round.
For more information on hosting at event at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, visit squawalpine.com/groups/meetings/meeting-event-space or contact email@example.com.