InterContinental Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest luxury hotel brand and has been at the forefront of global travel — for both leisure and business — for over 70 years. By choosing from our hotels in Europe’s most exciting and glamorous cities, the discerning business traveler can enjoy the very finest accommodations and meeting facilities in stunning locations. Specially designed for business needs, the Insider Collection offers a range of sophisticated options, including access to speakers and activities, enabling you to select a delegate experience and deliver an event that will enhance your brand, reputation, and business relationships.
Combined with the seamless service provided by our experienced local event teams, your chosen hotel will impress and delight. A dedicated team is on hand to inspire delegates with locally tailored, authentic experiences reflecting the unique character of the city. Every hotel is unique, and each blends local charm with the level of luxury you expect from InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.
With so many elegant hotels and stunning locations to choose from, we thought you might value a little help. Each of our European destinations offers a fabulous location, world-class facilities, and sophisticated service certain to impress the most discerning guests.
- InterContinental® Düsseldorf has a superb Königsallee address, putting your guests right in the heart of the city. Fourteen adaptable meeting rooms — from intimate, sunlit boardrooms to the largest ballroom in the city center — provide the latest in technology, while the grand foyer is ideal for larger presentations.
Don’t miss: A walk around Düsseldorf’s charming Altstadt, or old town.
- InterContinental® Geneve is just a short stroll from the United Nations and, through a combination of lush gardens and contemporary elegance, offers an oasis of calm. Sixteen fully equipped meeting and event rooms include a Grand Ballroom that holds up to 850 guests, while fabulous leisure facilities, including Spa by Clarins, offer the perfect environment to unwind.
Don’t miss: Taking the time to soak up the views of Mont Blanc and Lake Geneve.
- Savour one of Europe’s iconic views from InterContinental® Budapest, located right on the Danube Promenade within sight of Buda Castle. Most of our 12 high-tech meeting rooms have river views, while the ballroom is flooded with natural daylight and can host up to 800 guests. To explore the city, simply step from the hotel straight onto the stunning riverbank walkway.
Don’t miss: A culinary and visual feast in our elegant Corso restaurant and terrace.
- InterContinental® David Tel Aviv offers a meeting of history, contemporary culture, and beach life — an ideal setting for truly memorable events. Elegant rooms provide state-of-the-art facilities for smaller meetings, while the grand ballroom accommodates up to 2,500 guests for your showcase event. Guests enjoy breakfast with sea views and the opportunity to visit the city’s finest shops and bars, right outside the hotel’s doorstep.
Don’t miss: Exploring the Old Jaffa Port, located just minutes from the hotel.
- The refined InterContinental® Berlin is a short walk from the famous Brandenburg Gate and offers panoramic city views from its 14th-floor restaurant. Forty-five flexible event spaces include a ballroom for up to 2,500 guests and a stunning steel and glass pavilion, as well as more intimate rooms for smaller gatherings.
Don’t miss: Winding down after business with a luxurious treatment in the SPA InterContinental.
- InterContinental® Prague combines contemporary sophistication with history in a magical old town setting. Fourteen flexible and high-tech meeting spaces enable you to host anything from a small meeting to a lavish reception for 700, with inspiring city views from rooftop rooms.
Don’t miss: A sweet breakfast with honey from the hotel’s own beehives.
No matter which of our InterContinental Hotels & Resorts you choose, you’ll find a dedicated, experienced events team on hand to help ensure your event is memorable for all the right reasons. Whether you are hosting an intimate meeting, a major presentation, or a glamorous gala, you’ll find the right location and team to ensure success.