90+ DIFFERENT WAYS TO MEET UNCOMMONLY
In a world where it can be hard to escape the “same old, same old,” how do you find the secret sauce that will make your next meeting memorable in all the best ways? As a meeting and event planner, you know there’s always that special “something” that transforms the ordinary to the extraordinary and the uneventful to the unforgettable.
Well, in case you haven’t heard, Two Roads Hospitality has brought together over 90 incredible brands, hotels and resorts to create a diverse portfolio with an exciting array of solutions – providing meeting and event planners with options that not only feel different from each other, but also from anything else that’s out there. We are a new lifestyle hotel company that combines the fab and fun of Joie de Vivre, the sophisticated cool of Thompson Hotels and the spectacular settings of Destination Hotels.
Thanks to our shared commitment to independent expression, individual choice, and unique destination-driven experiences, you can say goodbye to stale and standard group activities. We’ve developed a collection of programs that are geared toward groups of all kinds – conferences, retreats, executive gatherings or family reunions.
Many of our properties enjoy settings of outstanding natural beauty that not only provide breathtaking backdrops for your team meetings and events but also offer unparalleled opportunities for activities that create the incredible shared memories. At Lansdowne Resort, located at the gateway to the beautiful Virginia wine-country, your teams will be able to enjoy adventures as diverse as the destination itself.
- Historical scavenger hunts that unlock the stories behind the area’s rich heritage
- Poses and Pints program that combines yoga and the rich microbrewing culture
- Cruises on traditional riverboats on the beautiful Potomac River
- Tours of nearby wineries, group seminars on wine pairings and the opportunity to make wine together as a group
Across the country at Miramonte Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, experiences take on an entirely different flavor with rugged adventures that showcase the beauty and grandeur of California’s high desert. In northern California, Carmel Valley Ranch near San Francisco provides one of the most exciting arrays of food-centric fun, weaving their incredible setting into an array of creative group activities.
- Guided group hikes in stunning landscapes and backcountry obstacle courses
- Group scavenger hunts and foraging excursions to harvest wild herbs and plants
- Big wheel off-road jeep tours to explore the Santa Rosa Mountains
- Opportunities to help resident beekeepers tend their hives, collect honey for the breakfast table and make artisanal beauty products
Our outdoors programs are also the perfect way to relax and unwind. What better way to clear your head after a day of training or meetings than immersing yourself in the surrounding nature?
- Lobster boat tours and microbrewery tours at Cliff House Maine
- Enriching fly-fishing lessons at Oregon’s Sunriver Resort
- Zip line tours of the treetops at Skamania Lodge in Washington
- Adventure mountain races at Vermont’s Stowe Mountain Lodge
Excitement isn’t limited to the great outdoors – our urban hotels are hubs of activity and provide opportunities that are edgy, enriching and engaging for every type of group or gathering.
- A luxurious screening room at the Thompson Toronto to stage your own film festivals, complete with gourmet snacks and a red-carpet rooftop after party
- Cultural adventures at The Beekman Hotel in Manhattan, including tours of nearby museums, sailing trips on the New York Harbor and urban hikes across some of the world’s most iconic bridges
- Locally focused activities at the Thompson Nashville, the nation’s music capital, ranging from square dancing lessons recording studio tours; private performances to backstage meet and greets
Sound a little too exciting? It’s certainly enough to work up an appetite! Fortunately, culinary experiences are at the heart of many of our properties. Our chefs offer delicious, creative menus inspired by the local culture that will inspire even the most dedicated foodies among your guests.
At Two Roads, our seasoned teams go to great lengths to customize meetings and events to the specific needs of each group. Our experts can craft programs that dovetail perfectly with your event’s theme or the objectives of your meeting. Whether you’re seeking pure fun and enriching experiences, programs that give back to charity or environmental projects that will leave your teams feeling fulfilled, we’ll pair you with a perfect destination and venue that provides its own charismatic expression of place.
As an added incentive, we’re offering some special benefits for 2018 meetings and events. Book your next meeting or event by December 30, 2017 and host the event by December 30, 2018 to “Pick Your Perk” based on the total room nights contracted or by revenue spent for a catered event.
- Contracted 20-50 room nights or a $3,000 catered event – Pick 1 Perk
- Contracted 51-99 room nights or a $6,000 catered event – Pick 2 Perks
- Contracted 100+ room nights or a $9,000 catered event – Pick 3 Perks
Choose from the following “Perks” below:
- 5% of the total guest room charges credited to the master bill at the conclusion of the event
- 15% allowable attrition up to 21 days prior to the group’s expected arrival date
- 15% off A/V Prices
- Complimentary Suite for VIP
- Complimentary Meeting Room Rental