And just like that, 2016 is over. Hopefully your year ended on a high note after leveraging Cvent to help take care of your holiday to-do list. While reflecting on 2016 is a good idea, here at Cvent we are already moving full steam ahead into 2017!
At the beginning of a new year, many people take the opportunity to set both personal and work-related resolutions they’d like to accomplish. Unfortunately, many resolutions are abandoned almost as quickly as they were made. If you’re going to make resolutions at all, it pays to make sure they’re simple, attainable, and invite positive change. Here are five high-quality Cvent resolutions to get you started. Happy 2017!
Five Cvent resolutions to make 2017 a game changer:
- Clean up your Address Book: The Address Book, where all of your account contacts are stored, tends to get cluttered if it isn’t managed properly. Take some time to reorganize your contact groups and merge together any duplicate contact records you may have.
- Turn your events into event templates: Using event templates is a great way to both save time and help ensure consistency across events. Build the event once, save it as a template, and have it at your disposal for the future. You can even control which users in your account have access to which templates.
- Leverage more of the Cvent platform: Cvent is much more than just an event planning tool. As part of your event contract, you have free basic access to the Cvent Supplier Network to help source your event venues, and to Cvent’s OnArrival app, that can be used to check in your attendees onsite.
- Take more training: Whether it’s for features you use every day or ones that are brand new to you, set aside some time for Cvent training so you are fully prepared to tackle any Cvent-related projects that come your way in 2017. Cvent has tons of online training courses available, or you can coordinate with a Client Success Consultant to schedule a personal training.
- Attend Cvent CONNECT: Cvent’s annual conference is the best way to learn, engage, and connect with industry peers, as well as stay up to date on the latest meeting and event industry trends. Don’t miss your chance to attend this incredible event taking place June 12-16 in Las Vegas.
The links above are to the Cvent Community, a go-to resource for step-by-step help articles & tutorials, user forums, 24×7 support, and more. They are only accessible to Cvent users. Visit the Cvent Customer Success Center to learn more. This Cvent Community post was written by Dixon Blue, a Cvent Client Success Consultant.
Follow @CventSuccess for tweets from Dixon and other Client Success team members!