A spectacular setting welcomes your group. As you arrive at this Victorian castle resort set alongside a crystal-clear mountain lake amidst 40,000 acres of forest,
you know you’ve arrived someplace special!
Meeting rooms have natural light, along with scenic views that inspire thoughtful discussion. Outside, the air is clean and pure… inside, hospitality is an art that has been practiced for over 148 years.
Your meeting participants will enjoy an experience that nurtures the whole person and invites them to bring a renewed focus and energy to both work and life.
Along with three delicious meals included in your rate, there are many experiences to choose among. From Wellness Breaks to a Mindfulness Session, the opportunities are endless—and the choice is yours!
- Dining: Our award-winning chefs use only the freshest ingredients, sourced locally as seasonally available, to prepare creative dishes to please every palate. Breakfast and lunch are bountiful buffets. A delicious three-course dinner is complemented by our acclaimed wine list. Savor innovative cuisine, including Sound Choice™ selections, in the spectacular Main Dining Room overlooking the Shawangunk Ridge or in our intimate East and West Dining Rooms. Dining at Mohonk Mountain House is about options — starting with breakfast omelettes made to order. The Granary, overlooking Lake Mohonk, offers a daily barbecue for lunch, and a sumptuous evening cookout, seasonally.
- Creative Cocktails in Our Carriage Lounge: Our mixologists enjoy crafting cocktails that highlight the remarkable Hudson Valley region. Sourcing from local distilleries, boutique wineries, and craft breweries offers a local experience that will enhance your stay. A local craft beer on tap or a glass of Hudson Valley Whitecliff wine in our cozy Carriage Lounge can be a fine way to catch up with colleagues, friends, and family.
- Healthy Choice Coffee Breaks: When it’s time for a meeting break, it’s time for some treats that will provide energy and support health. Enjoy freshly-baked, low-fat blueberry, bran, and corn muffins. Delight in our Mohonk Trail Mix, whole fresh fruit, granola, herbal teas, and more.
- Terrific Teambuilding: Coming together in a beautiful setting is a remarkable way to reconnect with your colleagues. Our group recreation professionals can help customize your stay with private experiences to suit your needs, whether you are looking to structure events around a certain theme or simply kick-back. Activities range from a Low Ropes Course to tricycle polo to scavenger hunts. With over 40 customizable activities available, your group’s experience is guaranteed to be uniquely tailored to your needs.
- Wellness Activities: In addition to teambuilding activities, meeting planners can select from a variety of wellness activities and recreation options. Private yoga sessions, stretch and exercise, Pilates, and walks with our Naturalist are some of the many opportunities that will provide a lift to a day of meetings, promote health and fitness, and simply…be fun!
- Award-winning Spa: Recognized by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler as the Number One Resort Spa in the United States, our Spa is sure to delight! In addition to a solarium with stone fireplace, outdoor heated mineral pool, and full-service salon, the Spa features a full menu of services year-round, including Signature Treatments. An indoor heated swimming pool, comprehensive fitness center, and yoga/motion room offer an abundance of complimentary activities. Choose among yoga, meditation, Pilates, Qi Gong, aerobics, and water classes. Find your own perfect balance of exercise, rest, and play.
- Mindfulness in Meetings: Studies show that mindfulness meditation provides an opportunity to develop skills that can enhance performance and leadership in a complex environment. In a “Mindfulness in Meetings” session at Mohonk Mountain House, your group will learn how to reduce stress and enhance productivity—within the workplace and beyond. Using simple tools and techniques, Dr. Nina Smiley, co-author of the Three Minute Meditator, has created a uniquely accessible approach that focuses on bringing mindfulness to real people, in real life, when they really need it. “Mindfulness in Meetings” sessions can be easily booked through your event planner.
Mohonk Mountain House has a story that is as unique as the experience it offers. Owned and operated by the Smiley family since its founding in 1869, an appreciation and respect for the natural world has informed decisions made on our mountaintop since the very beginning, from environmental stewardship to recycling and composting to our geo-thermally heated and cooled Spa wing to our Audubon-certified golf course, and so much more.
We look forward to greeting you as your visit begins, with “Welcome to Our House… Welcome home.”