Is your organization’s events program at “expert” level or does it need a little work? Brooke and Cody sit down with Cvent’s Mike Dietrich to discuss how to measure the success of your events program and provide tips to reach the next level(s) of success.
What to Listen for:
- What is the Event Maturity Model?
- Comparison isn’t always a bad thing…
- What myth got busted?
- There’s always room for improvement
- 24% of a marketing budget is spent on meetings and events aka the stakes are high
- You’re 34x more likely to get a yes if you do this
- Where can you find the right resources?
- How has the job description of an event planner changed?
- The Event Evolution Model looks at 4 Centers of Performance
- Deliver 2,000 individual experiences within an event
- Take the quiz and find out where you stand
Who is Mike Dietrich?
Mike is currently the Senior Director for Platform Marketing at Cvent, responsible for marketing Cvent’s Event, CrowdCompass, and Onsite Solutions portfolio. Mike brings to Cvent 15+ years of Marketing and Product Management experience in subscription-based technology businesses. Mike honed his product and marketing experience with diverse operating roles at some of the nation’s largest technology media, telecommunications, and education technology companies.
Find out how your events program stacks up. Listen to the podcast!