During the Hospitality Cloud Product Roadmap Innovations, we uncovered what new tools and solutions are in store for hotels, venues, and destinations in the coming year.
What Does Cvent Do?
Cvent is the world’s largest marketplace, bringing meeting planner and business transient buyers together with suppliers to do business in an efficient and cost-effective manner. In other words, we act as a digital handshake between planners and suppliers. Because there has been confusion about Cvent’s cost of sale in the past, we broke it down: Our cost of sale is 1% across the platform — making it the cheapest external channel, period.
Grow and Own Your Business
Cvent gives you the tools you need to grow and own your business. Our marketing tools allow you to gain customers and grow, while our software allows you to increase profits, maximize efficiency, and own your business.
Looking Ahead: 4 Areas of Focus
This year, we’ll be focusing on investing in four key areas.
- User experience. We’re making it easier for you and your customers to interact with Cvent.
- Tighter Ecosystem. We are integrating more deeply within Cvent, and with you, to quickly and efficiently share data so that you can drive more revenue, win new customers, improve compliance, and have richer insights.
- Innovation. In addition to investing in new features within our existing products, we are working on building new products.
- Business Intelligence. We’re creating new insights for you to help you make important decisions to grow your business.
Specific Product Improvements: The Highlights
Cvent Supplier Network
- 14 new languages
- Total cost tracking
- Offline and phone RFP support
- Competitive Set Dashboard
- Enterprise Dashboard
- Enterprise Dashboard for Destinations
- Custom-built website
- Increased visibility
- Easy drag-and-drop functionality
- Built-in analysis
Cvent Business Transient
- RFP Publisher redesign
- Integration across the product ecosystem
- Integration between Cvent products and customers’ external systems
- Identify trends vs. your competitive set
- Analyze your win/loss data
- Adjust your negotiation strategy
- Better user experience for attendee websites
- Cleaner user interface
Cvent Booking Portals
- Powered by Passkey and GDS
- Attendee self-service
- 100% automated, meaning no rooming lists
Going forward, you have to think digital first and focus on business beyond leisure. Cvent is your partner. Use us to help you succeed and maximize yield at every step along the way. Finally, be stewards who help facilitate a cultural change within your organizations to create improved processes for RFP management and upselling. By being part of this change, you can drive higher value for group and corporate travel business.