Sharpen Your Event Management Skills
We all have a vested interest in getting the industry back on its feet during this time. In response to the global health crisis, Cvent is offering free training and certifications, valued at more than £1,500, to all event and hospitality industry professionals up to August 31st 2020.
With a variety of event management training offerings, it’s easy to find the perfect option to suit your schedule and preferred learning style. You can access all of our training programmes online, including:
- Foundations of Event Technology to learn the basics of the Cvent platform.
- Live and on-demand product training webinars for a deeper dive on features and topics.
- Cvent certifications to showcase your skills and invest in your career.
Find Cvent Academy Training Courses Tailored for You
Join the thousands of event professionals who are accelerating their careers with free training courses designed to fit your schedule. If you’re looking to learn at your own pace, follow self-guided training through Cvent Academy online. For an in-depth review of specific product features, join any of our live daily webinars hosted by Cvent’s training team. Enjoy expert-led trainings in event creation and registration, invitee management, mobile app engagement, and more. If you’re already proactively sourcing venues for events that have been rescheduled for 2021, consider courses dedicated to using the Cvent Supplier Network to source venues, build and send RFPs, and compare bids to award business to your venue of choice.
Master the Event Tech Essentials
If you’re new to event tech or looking to better understand the integrated platform, you can learn the fundamentals of Cvent in the Foundations of Event Technology course. Join a half-day live training to see how event technology can help you manage your total event programme. These free weekly sessions will help you set up, launch, market, and manage any event. Get insights into setting up a great event, from venue selection to site design and mobile app creation. You can also learn how to drive event attendance to help prove ROI to stakeholders. Take advantage of an open Q&A session with our technology experts. Register today and create your free Cvent account for hands-on experience for 90 days.
Become a Certified Event Planner Success Story
Once you’ve completed your training, boost your resume and showcase your event tech skills by becoming Cvent certified. Join the thousands of event marketers and event professionals who are getting certified today. All certification exams are free for you up to August 31st.
What does Cvent Certification Include?
Event professionals can get certified in a number of areas to highlight their product expertise. Don’t miss opportunities to showcase your skills with our new Venue Sourcing certification, as well as the Event Management, Event Management Advanced, and Mobile Event App certifications.
Learn more about specific certifications, new virtual study groups, and download the in-depth prep guide on our website. You can access the online assessment to determine which certification is right for you.
- Event Management certification: This is ideal for event planners and marketers who have created, managed, and promoted an event using Cvent’s Event Management software.
- Event Management Advanced certification: This certification is designed for more experienced planners who have successfully executed multiple events using Cvent.
- Mobile Event App certification: Those who have created and managed an event using CrowdCompass Event Center, and are familiar with the features included in a standard CrowdCompass mobile app, should consider this certification.
- Venue Sourcing certification: This certification is suited to those who have proficient experience with the Cvent Supplier Network. This new certification is designed for those who have created, sent, and managed RFPs, as well as managed bid responses and awarded business through Cvent’s venue sourcing solution.
Join a Virtual Study Group
Accelerate Your Career with Cvent Certification
As you progress through training courses, make sure to highlight your achievements by collecting certificates of completion. These will be provided as you conclude each module. Showcase your skills across your online profiles to demonstrate your mastery of event technology.
Help the Industry Prepare for the Future
As we focus on the future of the industry, join us in doing what we can to help the industry recover.
- Reconnect with venues by sourcing your next three events through the Cvent Supplier Network for no cost or commission.
- Evolve your strategy by scheduling a free, 30-minute consultation with a Cvent strategist to maximise your event programme.
- Spread the word and share what you’ve learned with your friends and colleagues on social networks with #CventCertified.
Cvent Supports You During Times of Crisis and Beyond
Whether you are new to the Cvent platform or looking to expand your expertise, the skills gained with Cvent Academy training and certification will help you invest in your own success. We know this is an unprecedented time, and we’re working hard to make sure you have the tools you need to be successful now and in the future. As Jared Murphy explains, “As the dust settles from COVID-19, our world will have changed in so many ways. We will need stronger and higher skill sets to be successful in the industry.” With complimentary training and certification, you can harness valuable skills to bolster your resume and prove your industry expertise. “I am personally appreciative of being able to emerge prepared to take on the challenges of this change, armed with highly marketable skills,” says Esther Kincade.
As the twenty-year market leader, Cvent is dedicated to supporting you as we adapt, evolve, and accelerate for the future. Please share this opportunity with your friends and colleagues to help us empower event professionals around the world. Accelerate your career by joining the thousands of event professionals who have already signed up for free Cvent Academy training and certification.
Invest in your career and learn more about free Cvent Academy training and certifications.