Courtyard by Marriott is a new property in the heart of Paris. It is situated opposite the Gare de Lyon train station, serving as both a domestic and international travel hub for millions of passengers each year. This dynamic area of the city is also home to numerous co-working spaces and start-up incubators, making the hotel the perfect choice for business travellers.
Walking distance from the hotel guests can visit: Viaduc des Arts, Coulées Vertes, Bastille, Opera Bastille, Notre Dame. Due to its great location and connectivity, it’s only a few metro stops away from the Louvre, Palais Royale, Jardin des Tuileries and other famous Parisian sites. The hotel also has a direct connection with Disneyland via the RER A.
Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon benefits from one of the most beautiful panoramas of Paris. From the most “standard” rooms to family rooms, each of them offers a different perspective.
The rooms on floors two to ten enjoy scenes of city life, including the kitchen staff fetching herbs from the vertical vegetable garden and the Seine flowing in the background. Those located higher up—the highest rooms in eastern Paris—have a 180° view of the city’s rooftops and close to 20 monuments, including the Eiffel Tower, Sacré Coeur and Montparnasse Tower. Guests find themselves perched between earth and sky, enjoying the most beautiful postcard view of the capital.
The 249 rooms measuring no less than 20 m2 feature soft hues and exclusive furniture. Airplay TV, Daikin air-conditioning and digital features—all this technology blends effortlessly into the décor. The light wood bathrooms are both Zen and functional.
Chef Melissa Ravel brings her personal touch to the 100% gourmet bistro cuisine. She has chosen to work with a small menu based on seasonal products to give pride of place to small producers and showcase the diversity of France’s terroirs.
The bar shakes things up, thanks to a team of passionate bartenders and an innovative menu. Gin makes the top of the list, including several varieties infused with herbs from the hotel garden. Long drinks and selected wines from independent winegrowers follow.
Located on the first floor of the hotel, the Creative Campus is a 500 m2 shared space between coffee break areas and high-tech meeting rooms:
- New, modern concept and design
- Fun games (pool table, connect 4, retro video games)
- Delicious bistronomic meals created by our head chef Melissa Ravel
The meeting rooms’ names “Quai & Station” establish the link with the local area and train station Gare de Lyon.
- 6 Meeting Rooms are equipped with the latest technology such as wireless projection, high-end conference phones and smart Boards supporting co-creation and brainstorming activities
- 4 rooms have a flexible set up
- 2 rooms have a contemporary boardroom set up
There are also 2 co-working spaces serving the extremely high demand on meetings by the hour in the Gare de Lyon area uniting customers from the provinces and the Parisians conveniently.
Meeting from 2 to 100 people thanks to:
- Quai 5&6: large plenary room of 100 m2 – high-tech and very bright
- Up to 7 breakout rooms (from 4 to 30 people)
- Including 2 booths (small rooms for up to 4 people)
In order to create a unique and locally authentic hotel experience a photography series called “Le Quartier d’Artisans” was created. It is an artwork series with a powerful message of artisanship. All photographs were taken inside of artisanal ateliers in the surrounding of the hotel and tell a story of unique, passionate lives of artisans, their tools and methods to transfer work into art.
The daily delegate rate of the Creative Campus includes:
- All-day coffee breaks (sweet and savoury)
- A “bistronomic” lunch of your choice: finger buffet, 3-course or family-style – all meals are prepared á la minute with local, seasonal products
- The foyer and recreational area in daylight
- Meeting rooms adapted to the number of participants
- High-tech equipment included (spider telephone, video projection, Samsung flipchart, wireless microphone and sound system)
- Mineral water, snacks, notebook and pens in the meeting rooms
To boost the ambience of your event:
- Happiness manager to animate the coffee breaks and lunches
- Vinyles menu: welcome your guests with their favourite band
- Retro video game at disposal (Supernes & Megadrive)
- Live singer/guitarist
- Daily delegate rate with “finger buffet” lunch:
- 129€ including VAT / person
- Daily delegate rate with “3-course” lunch:
- 139€ including VAT / person
- Daily delegate rate with “family style” lunch:
- 135€ including VAT / person
Benefitting from solid expertise in business travel, Courtyard by Marriott multiplies the sense of details and arrangements that make the difference: in terms of design and work comfort, in terms of energy in public spaces and rooms.
The hotel has been designed to meet the needs of all clients. Start the day with a workout in the fitness room to soothe your body and mind. Choose from different cardiovascular equipment or train with free weights.
For more information on this venue’s MICE capacities check out their Cvent Supplier Network page here.