Somewhere near the top of your list of event goals is probably “Increase Attendance.” It rests on your shoulders to pack the house, so your promotional strategy needs to knock it out of the park.
But with so much noise in the marketplace today clamoring for the attention of your contacts, you’ve got to stand out. That used to be headache-inducing. Figuring out how to segment your contacts and then sending them different messages at just the right time was all manual. It was a full-time job all on its own.
Even though great events don’t just happen, event technology is making it easier than ever to fill your seats and hit your attendance goals.
More Powerful Event Marketing
Event technology provides the tools to more effectively execute your marketing strategy before, during, and after your events. Depending on the marketing mix that works best for your audience, event technology can help with the digital channels that are usually most impactful: email marketing and social media.
The Upside for You
When you have the right marketing strategy backed by the right event technology, you’ll make a bigger impact in less time:
- Segment your contacts by criteria like attendee type, industry, or job role.
- Send different messages to different contacts, so they get relevant communications.
- Easily personalize your emails at scale using data tags.
- Automate many of your emails, like invitations, confirmations, and reminders.
- Extend the reach and visibility of your events through social media.
- Foster year-round attendee engagement.
- Track the results of your marketing efforts to improve your strategy.
Out of all the hats you wear, marketer is one of the most important. The right tools arm you to drum up interest, create a buzz, drive registrations, get attendees to show up, and get them to come back next year with ease.