The Mississippi Gulf Coast has meeting venues to suit any event. The Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center offers over 400,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space and can comfortably house groups of up to 6,000 people. Food and beverage provider Levy serves up dishes with delicious local ingredients and inspiration, such as fresh Gulf shrimp and freshly picked blueberries. Many of our casino resorts offer up to 66,000 square feet of meeting space, along with a variety of fine dining and top headliner entertainment. The Mississippi Gulf Coast also offers an array of options for smaller groups seeking less than 6,400 square feet of meeting space. For more information about meeting facilities, visit gulfcoast.org.
Take advantage of all that Visit Mississippi Gulf Coast offers to assist groups with their planning, promoting, and managing of meetings. Our staff prides itself on providing outstanding service, and we are eager to help. We also offer various hospitality services, a seamless hotel reservation system, onsite registration assistance, media assistance, and more.
With nearly 15,000 guest rooms, the region offers an array of accommodations, from luxury casino resorts and international hotel brands to boutique hotels and coastal bed-and-breakfast inns.
The Mississippi Gulf Coast‘s temperate climate, along with its 62 miles of scenic shoreline and astounding natural beauty, makes it the perfect year-round backdrop to any meeting. There is an incredible amount to do, see, and experience across the Mississippi Gulf Coast, including outdoor activities such as kayaking, boating, fishing, and hiking; a wide variety of attractions and museums; world-class gaming; headliner entertainment; fine dining; and championship golf courses. Take your group on a team-building outing they’ll never forget!
Here are some of our favorite picks to get your planning started:
- Kayak or paddle the coastal waterways. If you’re looking for team-building with a scenic route, we have you covered. Choose from a multitude of blueways to canoe, kayak, and paddle your way through our warm Gulf waters.
- Take a pottery class at Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art. Try a fun, hands-on activity that lets your team create a lasting souvenir. While you’re there, tour the beautiful museum, which was designed by Frank Gehry, and discover the world of the “Mad Potter of Biloxi.”
- Discover sea life on the Biloxi Shrimping Trip. Your group will embark on a 70-minute trip aboard the Sailfish shrimping boat. Delve deep into the region’s rich maritime heritage and discover exactly how shrimp and other marine life live and end up on our plates!
- Tour a coastal brewery. Treat your group to a guided tour and tasting of delicious local craft brews and discover the unique processes that create a signature coastal beer.
- Climb aboard McCoy’s River & Marsh Tour. Bring your team on a stunning boat tour through some of the most beautiful and unique waterways to discover the vast array of flora and fauna that call this region home.
- Get hands-on at the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center. Schedule a group improv class or cooking lesson and learn something new together.
- Zip-line through nature. This fun and thrilling activity will challenge your team physically and mentally while offering a bird’s-eye view of the region as they make their way through the treetops.
- Visit the Center for Marine Education. Discover the wildlife that make the Gulf Coast waters so unique and take in stunning views of the region’s natural surroundings.