We are so pleased to announce Baroness Karren Brady, CBE, recognised as one of the most influential, respected business leaders and inspirational speakers across Europe, will take the main stage as a keynote speaker at this year’s Cvent CONNECT Europe. Our industry-leading event technology conference will take place on 14-16 Oct, in London.
Karren’s keynote address will provide attendees with valuable insights on how to foster their entrepreneurial spirit and deliver more impactful, world-class events. Known for her resilience and focus, she will describe how to combat fear of failure and how to get what you want and deserve. She will talk about her top six ingredients for success and how they can be implemented.
Voted ‘Business Woman of the Year,’ Ultimate Entrepreneur, and among the 50 most inspirational people in the world, Baroness Karren Brady is one of the most respected women in business in the UK. Not only is she the current CEO of West Ham United FC, but she was made a life peer by the Prime Minister in 2014, elevated to the House of Lords as Baroness Brady of Knightsbridge, and was also awarded a CBE from the Queen for her work in promoting Women in Business. She is Lord Sugar’s aide on The Apprentice, has written Sunday Times best-selling book “Strong Woman”, aimed at inspiring women in business and is a regular columnist for national papers and magazines.
Cvent CONNECT Europe 2019
More than 1,000 meetings, event and hospitality professionals are set to attend Cvent CONNECT Europe on 14-16 October 2019 at the InterContinental London – The O2. Since the inaugural event in 2017, the conference has nearly tripled in size, highlighting the value that Cvent CONNECT delivers to the industry offering attendees the unique opportunity to experience the power of live events, network, and learn the latest advancements in the meetings, events, and hospitality industries.
Delegates already registered to attend the conference include representatives from leading event agencies, top hotels and industry experts.
Highlights of the two-day conference include:
- Cvent Academy Education Day – Monday, 14th: A full day dedicated to Cvent users to expand their product knowledge through interactive workshops and classroom-style training with Cvent experts.
- Innovation Pavilion: Attendees can engage and interact with the latest innovations and product enhancements from Cvent’s Events and Hospitality Cloud solutions.
- Hands-On Learning: The two-day conference agenda (Tuesday 15th – Wednesday 16th) includes more than 70 workshops, panel sessions and roundtable discussions delivered by industry thought leaders and Cvent professionals that will educate, motivate and inspire attendees.
Session highlights include:
- The State of MICE Business: Looks at what 2020 holds for the meetings and events industry in Europe, examining the key forces affecting the larger environment in which hotels and venues work to grow their events business.
- The Power of Storytelling – The Savoy Hotel: In this session, attendees hear about how The Savoy Hotel has utilised content-rich storytelling across a fully integrated marketing campaign to drive prospects, customer engagement and MICE business results.
- The Future of Event Technology: Technology is constantly changing at an incredibly fast pace; the MICE industry has undergone massive progress in the last decade alone. What’s next? In this session favoured by attendees, Cvent experts will discuss all the trends that are taking the meetings and events industry by storm.
- What Event Organisers Want: Cvent asked hundreds of event organisers throughout Europe about their budgets, priorities, preferences, concerns and requirements when choosing an event venue. In this session, the findings are shared.
- What Travel Managers Want from Hotels: Cvent surveyed 500 travel managers across Europe about their budgets, priorities, preferences, concerns and requirements when considering hotels for their organisation’s hotel programmes. In this session, insights are shared.
The full conference agenda can be viewed here.
To register or to learn more about Cvent CONNECT Europe, please visit the Cvent CONNECT Europe website.