Cvent has offered premium features at no cost for years, including multiple property usernames beyond the allotted amount for Diamond Customers. To promote the long-term sustainability of the network, and to continue to provide outstanding customer support for our Diamond customers, the number of usernames venues receive will vary depending on its listing level, beginning in 2019.
We are communicating this change now so that customers have early notice of the changes coming and can start to budget for additional users that want to continue utilizing the Cvent Supplier Network.
Cvent will continue to provide access for the existing number of users for customers through the end of this calendar year. Starting January 2019, all customers will need to pay an additional fee for users above their listing level user limit.
There are a few options for you to proactively respond before these updates take place:
- By default, Cvent will preserve the most active usernames within affected accounts. This is determined by assessing the user role, the number of times a user has logged in, and the last login date. No action is needed on your end for this option.
- Review the existing property level users for your account within the Visibility Settings Tab. Should you want to make any changes, you must communicate those users to your account representative, so the proper users are retained, and the remaining users are deactivated.
- Upgrade your existing listing level to take advantage of additional property-level usernames (see user limit by listing level above).
- Upgrade your account with an Enterprise Feature Bundle, giving you 5 additional usernames plus a host of productivity enhancements that will streamline lead management and help you convert more RFPs. Click here to learn more and fill out the form on the page to get in touch with Sales.
- Purchase additional usernames a la carte to accommodate users beyond the username limit. Click here to fill out an RFP Username Contract to add more users to your account.
Thank you for your continued partnership with the Cvent Supplier Network and the Cvent Hospitality Cloud. We look forward to helping you determine the strategy that is best for your venue.